Cordoba F10 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solid flamenco guitar with European spruce and cypress tonewoods.
The Iberia F7 now has an all-solid counterpart. The all-solid F10 flamenco guitar features a solid European spruce top with solid cypress back and sides. It is built with the traditional Spanish flamenco body style with a flat neck angle to give the guitar low action and a flamenco buzz. The built-in truss rod makes adjusting the neck angle on this guitar a breeze. It also Includes a golpeador (tap plate), Domingo Esteso mother-of-pearl rosette and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss PU, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany/Ebony/Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint & fan bracing, Flamenco style build
- Body Width and Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: N/A
- Tap Plate/Pickguard: Clear Spanish golpeador
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
If you're looking for a flamenco guitar built in the Spanish tradition, this Cordoba F10 is a sure fit. Order today!