- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Well-constructed with a solid European spruce top and a slightly thinner neck.
Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the handmade C9 SP features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid, mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design. This model has a solid European spruce and solid mahogany back and sides. Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl and ebony “Esteso” weave
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard/Traditional (Classical) style neck
- Truss rod
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4“) at upper bout, 370mm (14.6“) at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7“) at upper bout, 97mm (3.8“) at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Choose a classical guitar with the right pedigree. Order your Cordoba today.