Cordoba C9 Parlor Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handmade using traditional Spanish construction techniques for a guitar that will sound and feel great for years.
The Cordoba C9 Parlor is ideal for the player looking for the feel, comfort, and ease of playability that a smaller instrument provides, while retaining the sweet, warm tone created by all-solid wood construction. Built with either a solid Canadian cedar or solid European spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides, the C9 Parlor features a 7/8 body size, 50mm nut width, and the fan bracing pattern found on most Cordoba guitars. This bracing pattern gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone.
Like every guitar in the Luthier Series, the C9 Parlor is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitars body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High-gloss polyurethane
- Traditional (Classical) Style
- Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 630mm (24.8")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 57mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Fan Bracing
- Body Width and Length: 271mm (10.6") at upper bout / 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 38"
- Body Depth: 92mm (3.6") at upper bout / 94mm (3.7") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: N/A
- Tap Plate/Pickguard: NA
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Get your hands on this sweet little Cordoba. Click or call to order today!