Cordoba C9 Crossover Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage styling with a modern fast-playing neck.
The handmade C9 is one of the staple models in the Luthier Series, and is now available with a slimmer neck. The C9 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile - perfect for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C9, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar. It features a solid Canadian cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides for a sweet, warm tone. Like all models in the Luthier Series, the C9 Crossover offers the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. Other notable features of the C9 Crossover include its silver tuning machines, and adjustable truss rod.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.59")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width and Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Click or call to order this guitar today!