Cordoba C9 CD/MH Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handmade tradition, using some of the finest tonewoods in the world.
One of the flagship models in Cordoba’s Luthier series, the completely handmade C9 features a solid Canadian cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides. Built in the style of Torres with Spanish fan bracing and Spanish heel construction, the C9 has the neck shape and flat fingerboard characteristic of traditional classical guitars. The C9 also features the Luthier series’ signature rosette, a mother-of-pearl inlay inspired by a Domingo Esteso rosette from the 1920s. Comes with a Cordoba Polyfoam Case.
- Top: Solid Canadian ceder
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Completely handmade with comfortable action and warm, resonant tone. Order yours today!