Cordoba C5-CE Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical GuitarProduct #515776 Cordoba 515776 ALB Acoustic-Electric Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Cutaway for high-fret access and electrified to fit in at any jam session!
A staple in the Iberia series, the C5-CE features a solid Canadian cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The construction is based upon the traditional Spanish Classical guitar with the exception of a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner neck. The Fishman Isys+ 2band pickup system produces a rich and natural sound when amplified - perfect for gigging and recording.
- Solid cedar soundboard
- Mahogany back and sides
- Spanish cedar neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Nickel-plated tuners
- 50mm head nut
- 650mm scale
- Lacquer finish
Perfect crossover instrument for electric guitarists and beginners who want to keep their options open. Order now.
C5-CE Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout; 39" total length
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7“) at upper bout, 100mm (3.9“) at lower bout
- Turning Machines: Cordoba Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ with on board Tuner