Cordoba C3M Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great value for beginning students.
One of the most popular models and a staple in the Iberia Series lineup, the C3M is a full-sized, handcrafted guitar. It is built with the traditional Spanish fan bracing, a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The C3M also has a hand inlaid wooden rosette, a rosewood fingerboard, and nickel tuning machines with pearl buttons. The "M" in the title stands for its light matte finish.
Case sold separately.
- Style: classical
- Top: solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: mahogany
- Binding: black ABS binding
- Bridge: rosewood
- Purfling: white and black ABS top
- Finish: natural satin finish
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Nut and saddle: composite
- Bracing: 7-fan pattern
- Tuning machines: nickel-plated tuning machines with pearl buttons
- Strings: D'Addario J45
Started making beautiful music! Order today.
C3M Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.6", (650mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: " (52mm)
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
- Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
- Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)