Cordoba C12 Limited Spruce Top Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The devil is in the details with this gorgeous handmade classical guitar.
Cordoba's handmade C12 Limited features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Madagascar rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Comes with a solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod.
- Body type:Classical
- Top wood:SolidEuropean spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Lattice
- Body finish:High gloss polyurethane
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Traditional classical style
- Nut width:2.04" (52mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish:High gloss polyurethane
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, bracing
- Case:Hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
- Country of origin:China
Order this special Cordoba today!