Cordoba C12 CD Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A handmade guitar with a solid Canadian cedar top and vintage appointments.
The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. This model has a Canadian cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod.
- Top: Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood with flamed maple wedge
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Lattice Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Choose a classical guitar with the right pedigree. Order your Cordoba today.