Cordoba C10 SP/IN Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unmistakable tone and beautiful appearance.
The handmade C10 is one of the first all-solid guitars in the Iberia series. Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the C10 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlayed mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. Available with a solid European spruce or Canadian cedar top (our SKU #583154) with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C10 include its black and gold tuning machines and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a Cordoba Polyfoam Case.
Cordoba represents a blend of bohemian creativity and individuality with a heritage of artistry and craftsmanship. The quality of Cordoba guitars is recognized worldwide by artists from a variety of genres and musical backgrounds. Passion and tradition accompany every Cordoba guitar; from the craftsman who chooses the soundboard to the musician playing the finished instrument.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl and ebony “Esteso” weave
- Finish High gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4“) at upper bout, 370mm (14.6“) at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7“) at upper bout, 97mm (3.8“) at lower bout
- Turning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
Pick up a nylon-string you won't put down. Order today.