Cordoba C10 Crossover Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage appointments and a slimmer neck for a more classic steel-string like feel.
The Cordoba C10 Crossover offers a new spin on a Cordoba classic. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the C10 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile. It also includes a two-way truss rod built into the neck. This model is an excellent choice for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C10, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar.
The C10 Crossover features a fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone. Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the C10 Crossover is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitars body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The C10 Crossover includes Cordobas lightweight polyfoam case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / ebony radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) style neck
- Truss Rod: 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.59")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1-7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width and Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Order this enhanced version of the popular Cordoba Luthier Series guitar today!