Open Box (Mint) Cordoba Acero D11-CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the advantages of Spanish guitar building applied to a full-size steel-string.
The D11-CE is the top of Cordoba’s Acero Series guitars, a line of all-solid steel strings approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or “Spanish Heel” instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the guitar. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the guitar ages. The bracing pattern is a hybrid of a Torres-style Spanish fan pattern and X-bracing, and allows the top to move freely with an explosive attack and rich resonant tone.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:SolidFigured
- Bracing pattern:Hybrid fan X
- Body finish:High GlossPolyurethane
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.8" (45mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:High GlossPolyurethane
- Configuration:Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:Notch
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:GroverGold
- Saddle & nut:Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case with HumiCase humidification
- Accessories:Info not available
Experience this new generation of acoustic steel-string guitar. Order today.