Cordoba Acero D10-CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special tradititionally Spanish guitar design provides you with a lighter instrument with more resonance, attack and dark tone.
The D10-CE dreadnought appeals to the player looking for the darker, and more dynamic tone that is typically associated with solid rosewood back and sides. The D10-CE also features a solid Engelmann spruce top for added clarity along with a beautiful ebony fingerboard and rosewood bridge and binding. The styling is refined and sleek, using acacia wood on the double-ring rosette and 12th fret fingerboard inlays, capped off with Cordoba's signature elevated headstock with a rosewood strip and mother-of-pearl inlay. The finish is a thinly applied high gloss polyurethane. The D10-CE also comes with the Acoustic Fidelity System II (AFS), Cordoba's proprietary pickup that offers both piezo and mic blending capabilities. Other features include a tusq nut and saddle, gold Grover tuners, Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053) strings, and a Cordoba deluxe archtop wood case with built-in HumiCase humidification.
The D10-CE belongs to Cordoba's Acero Series, a line of all-solid steel strings approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or "Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the guitar. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the guitar ages. The bracing pattern is a hybrid of a Torres-style Spanish fan pattern and X-bracing, and allows the top to move freely with an explosive attack and big, dark tone.
- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge and mahogany binding
- Rosette: All-natural inlaid acacia double-ring
- Finish: High gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ebony fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 648mm (25.5")
- Nut Width: 45mm (1.8")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 55mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Maple on side of the fingerboard 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Tisq
- Number of frets: 14 frets to the body, 20 total
- Bracing/Build: Hybrid fan / X-bracing
- Body Width and Length: 11.5" width at the upper bout / 15.75" width at the lower bout / 19.75" body length / 40.5" overall length
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Body Depth: 4" depth at upper bout / 4.5" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Grover in gold
- Strings: Elixir Phospor Bronze NANOWEB Standard Light 12-53
- Electronics: Cordoba AFS II
- Tap Plate/Pickguard: Optional clear Cordoba pickguard included in case
- Case: Hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case
Order this well-built acoustic-electric dreadnoght today!