Cordoba 55FCE Flamenco Macassar Ebony Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Flamenco Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Gypsy Kings go-to thinbody with a unique Macassar ebony body.
Cordoba's ultimate crossover nylon-string guitar is available for a limited time as a negra model, with Macassar ebony back and sides. Handmade in Spain, the 55FCE is the chosen guitar of the Gipsy Kings for its thinbody cutaway design, and slightly narrower nut width. The rich, smooth sound of Macassar ebony pairs nicely with the 55FCE's solid European spruce top for a versatile tone and striking aesthetic.
With its Fishman Prefix ProBlend onboard electronics with 3-band EQ and built-in microphone, the 55FCE Limited is stage-ready, and its thinbody design helps reduce feedback when the guitar is amplified at high volumes. With low action and little relief in the neck, this guitar offers substantial comfort and ease of playability.
The 55FCE Limited’s thinbody design and unique wood combination make it the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings – and bringing them to the stage. Like every Cordoba guitar, this model also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a Spanish cedar neck, ebony fingerboard, Indian rosewood binding and bridge, a clear flamenco-style tap plate, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
- Body type: Flamenco
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Macassar ebony
- Bracing pattern: Spanish fan bracing
- Body finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Cutaway-electric style neck
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Spanish cedar
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High gloss polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: HumiCase Thinbody Portege Case
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
If you love the Gypsy Kings, this is a great way to get their sound. Order today!