Composite Acoustics X ELE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Thin-bodied carbon fiber guitar that'll last for ages.
The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lb.) comfortable full-scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is braced with Composite Acoustics optimized performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for a very quick and clean response. Excellent for chord strumming and flat picking with looks to kill and a sound to match. It's no wonder the X is changing the world of acoustic guitars.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:000
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides:Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern:Performance Tuned
- Body finish:High Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood:Carbon Fiber
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines:Ultra-Precise
- Bridge:Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell case
X marks the spot for a one-of-a-kind tone acoustic-electric tone master. Order today!