Composite Acoustics OX ELE Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
(Raw Carbon Finish)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A carbon fiber dream with plenty of low end and consistent performance every time out.
The Composite Acoustics OX ELE takes acoustic-electric guitars in a whole new direction. Made almost entirely of carbon fiber, it has an all Composite Acoustically Tailored single-cutaway construction which optimizes the tone and versatility. Thanks to its rigid one-piece neck/body design, it is sure to last longer than your average, or even above average acoustics, with no need for a truss rod adjustment ever. Because it's made of carbon fiber, the OX ELE won't be affected by climate change either and the proprietary carbon composite bridge and saddle ensures maximum sound transfer every time out. The C-shaped neck features a proprietary reinforced polymer and stainless steel frets which maximize tonal details. When you need to plug in, the OX ELE offers the L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Element pickup system with a 3-band EQ, Notch and Phase filters and a chromatic tuner.
- Body type: OX
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon fiber
- Back & sides: Carbon fiber
- Bracing pattern: Performance tuned lighweight
- Body finish: Not specified
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood: Carbon Fiber
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase, Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Carbon fiber
- Tuning machines: Ultra-precise with 18:1 ratio
- Bridge: Proprietary Carbon Composite
- Saddle & nut: Carbon fiber
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Special features: Body design, tonewoods
- Case: Molded gig bag
- Accessories: None
Make this special guitar your special guitar with a quick click or call today!