Composite Acoustics Ox Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
(Raw Carbon Finish)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The sound and feel of this OX make it really easy to OXOXOXOX.
The latest addition to the Composite Acoustics family sports a 20-fret OX cutaway body-style acoustic guitar, giving you a look and sound you won't believe at a surprisingly affordable price. The OX comes in the new "Raw" finish over the classic Composite Acoustics carbon top with a cool, edgy look and feel of brushed stainless steel. This specially made guitar has the same warm, rich tone people have come to expect from Composite Acoustics. The OX has more low end and power than their thin body X and more focus and definition than their bigger bodied GX. However, like all the Composite Acoustics line, it's a dream to play with a unique neck shape and soft contours.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides:Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern:Performance Tuned
- Body finish:Raw
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:CStandard
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood:Carbon Fiber
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines:Ultra-Precise
- Bridge:Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell case
If you want a guitar that'll sound consistent and last for years, the OX was made just for you. Order today!