Composite Acoustics GX ELE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special cutaways make it fit your body better while carbon fiber construction make it last longer than its wood counterparts.
The GX ELE is Composite Acoustic's most popular and versatile model, and it's no wonder! This grand auditorium-sized cutaway model provides fuller bass response than their slimmer X Model, while providing easy access to upper frets with its no-heel neck joint. The GX is braced with a proprietary performance-tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for extremely well-balanced volume on every note. The GX provides a very quick and clean response – excellent for chord strumming and flat picking. The comfortable double-cut sculpted back will make you think this guitar was made just for you.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides:Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern:Performance Tuned
- Body finish:High Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood:Carbon Fiber
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:4-band
- Feedback filter:Notch, Phase
- Headstock overlay:Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines:Ultra-Precise
- Bridge:Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell case
Discover the distinct look and feel of carbon fiber. Order this special guitar today!