Composite Acoustics Cargo Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
(Raw Carbon Finish)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Specially designed carbon fiber construction makes this compact 000 able to go anywhere in any weather condition.
A travel-size instrument that sounds like a full-size guitar? Yes it is possible. Composite Acousitcs Cargo is comfortable to play anywhere, from the forests of Oregon to the foothills of the Catskill mountains, and even in your favorite armchair. Finely appointed and incredibly durable, the Cargo is ready when you are. It easily fits airline overheads or anywhere space is tight. It's a portable guitar with the playability, sound and satisfaction of a full-size guitar featuring all Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for great tone, versatility and resistance to any climate changes. Cold or hot, its ready to trot.
Gig bag included.
- Body type:000
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides:Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern:Integrated Top Bracing Technology
- Body finish:High Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard:Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood:Carbon Fiber
- Scale length:22.75 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines:Ultra-Precise
- Bridge:Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Gig bag
Like its name implies, the Cargo can go anywhere you want to. Order today!