Charvel Desolation DST1-FR Star Electric GuitarProduct #H82130 Charvel H82130 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An appealing design with an all-mahogany body, a compound radius fretboard, EMG pickups and a double-locking Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Desolation Star DST-1 FR marks the return of Charvel’s classic Star body profile, a proven shape that mixes the best elements of the Flying V with the Explorer. This well-appointed Star has features including a through-body maple neck, compound radius (12”-16”) rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Charvel “shark tooth” inlays, EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups with black bezels and three-way toggle switching, single domed metal volume control knob, Floyd Rose® locking tremolo, sealed die-cast tuners and black nickel hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Body: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Abalam Shark Tooth
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Case sold separately
It's your turn to be a shining star. Order today.