Charvel Desolation DST-3 FR Star Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic body design with bolt-on maple neck, single BooHeung humbucker and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Desolation Star DST-3 FR 1H hails the return of Charvel’s classic Star body profile, with features including a bolt-on maple neck with angled heel, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and dot inlays, single humbucking pickup with black bezel, single domed metal volume control knob, Floyd Rose® locking tremolo, sealed die-cast tuners and black nickel hardware. With a variety of features and finishes, the Desolation Star DST delivers the devastating tone, killer looks and high-performance playability that separate the Desolation series from others.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with bolt-on maple neck
- Comfortable compound radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo
- Precision sealed die-cast tuners
- Single BooHeung BO-102JB humbucking pickup
- Case sold separately
Sometimes less is more and a single, well-placed humbucker is just the ticket. Order today.
Desolation DST-3 FR Star Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Bridge Pickup: BooHeung BO-102JB Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3
- Unique Features: Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo, Compound Radius Fingerboard with 24 Jumbo Frets, Sealed Die-Cast Tuners, Bolt-On Neck