Charvel Desolation DST-1 ST Star Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic body design with neck-through construction and EMG pickups.
The Desolation Star DST-1 ST hails the return of Charvel’s classic Star body profile, with features including a through-body maple neck, compound radius (12”-16”) rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Charvel “shark tooth” inlays, EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups with black bezels and three-way toggle switching, single domed metal volume control knob, stop-tailpiece bridge, locking tuners and black nickel hardware. With a variety of features and finishes, the Desolation Star DST delivers the devastating tone, killer looks and high-performance playability that separate the Desolation series from others.
Dependant on stock, the DST-1 ST is available in Black and Snow White gloss finishes with matching headstock; flame maple-top models also available with multi-ply binding (body, neck and headstock) in Trans Red, Trans Black and Trans Blue Smear gloss finishes with matching headstock.
Case sold separately.
- Through-body neck for improved tone and sustain
- Comfortable compound radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Eye-catching shark tooth inlays
- Precision sealed die-cast tuners
- Dual EMG humbucking pickups with straightforward controls
- Case sold separately
Choose your color and shoot for the stars. Order today.
Desolation DST-1 ST Star Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Abalam Shark Tooth
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Bridge: LP Style with Stop Tailpiece
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Unique Features: Compound Radius Fingerboard with 24 Jumbo Frets, Sealed Die-Cast Tuners, Through-Body Neck and Shark Tooth Inlays