A high-performance model with dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
Hot-rodded for scorching sound and outstanding feel and performance, Charvel's sleek Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH features a one-piece quartersawn maple neck with classic San Dimas® profile, compound-radius fingerboard (12"-16") with 22 jumbo frets, Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion (neck) and T6-6 Distortion (bridge) humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switch, single-ply flat black pickguard, single knurled black master volume control, top-mounted output jack, recessed Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut, Charvel tuners and black hardware.
Case sold separately.
- One-piece quartersawn maple neck
- Classic San Dimas profile
- Compound-radius fingerboard (12"-16")
- 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion (neck) and T6-6 Distortion (bridge) humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch
- Single-ply flat black pickguard
- Single knurled black master volume control
- Top-mounted output jack
- Recessed Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut
- Charvel tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Achieve your guitar playing goals. Order today.
Charvel SoCal SC1-2H Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan T6-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)