Charvel Charvel San Dimas SD1- HS Electric Guitar Black HardtailProduct #H97559 Charvel H97559 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-performance model with a versatile pickup configuration and hardtail bridge.
Return to Charvel's ancestral Southern California home with the high-performance Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HS HT. It features a one-piece quartersawn maple neck with classic San Dimas profile, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard (12"-16") with 22 jumbo frets, JB™ TB-4 humbucking (bridge) and direct-mount Seymour Duncan® STK-S6 (neck) pickups, three-way toggle pickup switch, single knurled black master volume control, Charvel hard-tail bridge, Charvel locking tuners, and black hardware.
Case sold separately.
- One-piece quartersawn maple neck with classic San Dimas profile
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard (12"-16")
- 22 jumbo frets
- JB TB-4 humbucking (bridge) and direct-mount Seymour Duncan STK-S6 (neck) pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch
- Single knurled black master volume control
- Charvel hard-tail bridge
- Charvel locking tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Take your playing to new places. Order today.
Charvel San Dimas SD1- HS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S6
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Charvel Hard Tail