Charvel Charvel San Dimas SD1-2H Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-performance model with dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
Return to Charvel's ancestral Southern California home with the high-performance Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH. It features a one-piece quartersawn maple neck with classic San Dimas profile, compound-radius fingerboard (12"-16") with 22 jumbo frets, Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N (neck) and TB-4 (bridge) humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switch, single knurled black master volume control, recessed Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut, Charvel tuners and black hardware.
Case sold separately.
- One-piece quartersawn maple neck
- Classic San Dimas profile
- Compound-radius fingerboard (12"-16")
- 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N (neck) and TB-4 (bridge) humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch
- Single knurled black master volume control
- Recessed Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut
- Charvel tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Choose your finish and enjoy the ride. Order today.
Charvel San Dimas SD1-2H Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder, Alder with Flame Maple Veneer Top (on burst finishes)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH1N Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)