Breedlove Pro Series C25/CRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #513470 Breedlove 513470 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Custom Shop performance and exceptional value in a U.S.-made acoustic guitar.
The Breedlove Pro Series C25/CRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a concert-sized instrument with a soft cutaway, AAA solid cedar top, AAA solid rosewood back and sides, ivoroid binding with herringbone top purfling, abalone rosette, and an L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup system with volume and tone controls. The PS C25/CRe Herringbone guitar offers sparkling tone and a gorgeous, streamlined look and feel that make it an instrument you won't want to put down.
All Breedlove Custom Shop steel-string guitars (except for the Revival Series), Pro Series and Atlas Series guitars use the JLD Bridge Truss system. This device is a cantilevered truss that helps to counterbalance string tension at the bridge, creating a relaxed top and improved structural integrity. This allows the tops to be braced in a very progressive way, with a focus on realizing the full acoustic potential of the top. A relaxed top provides maximal wavelength response and a synergy is created by use of a graduated top thickness, balanced scalloped bracing, and a pinless bridge in combination with the bridge truss system. This gives Breedlove guitars the distinctive and highly dynamic "Breedlove Sound", with a piano-like bass and a remarkably well-balanced tone suitable for a broad variety of musical styles.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Breedlove Custom Shop tone, feel and playability
- Breedlove Custom Shop fit & finish
- Bolt-on neck construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- AAA-grade all-solid tonewoods
- Ebony bridge & fretboard
- Award-winning L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Deluxe hardshell case
A great blend of craftsmanship and electronics. Make it yours today.
Pro Series C25/CRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid AAA Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Solid AAA Rosewood
- Neck: one-piece Indonesian mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Truss Rod: Double-action, adjustable through soundhole
- Purfling: Herringbone top purfling
- Binding: Ivoroid sides and back
- Rosette: Abalone
- Heelcap: Ivoroid
- # Of Frets: 20 (14 to body)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: "Winged" Ebony Bridge with JLD bridge truss
- Neck Inlay: Off-Center Micro Dot Pearl Position Markers
- Headstock: Asymmetrical Breedlove Headstock with Ebony Overlay
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh
- End Pin: Ebony
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Case: Breedlove Deluxe hardshell
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Breedlove Pro Series C25/CRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Compared to other high-quality instruments, you get more for your money with Breedlove. The sound is comparable to Martin & Taylor, but Breedlove gives you a step better quality woods & features. Deciding feature for me was the mellow tone provided by the cedar top on this instrument - it is noticably different from that provided by the typical spruce top.