Breedlove Premier Concert Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Made for performers with slim neck, cutaway and L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Concert Rosewood is for the enthusiast and working musician, suitable for an array of playing styles and a favorite among fingerstylists due to wider nut width and a slim neck profile. Rosewood provides depth and power in the lower registers, and Sitka offers sparkly highs.
The Breedlove Bridge Truss reduces string tension for easier playability, exceptional sustain, note-for-note clarity, and balance across the tonal spectrum. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel Breedlove
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!