Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More power and balance with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany is a go-to option for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutting power in the upper registers and an evenly balanced low end. A perennial classic, it is built on the timeless foundation of mahogany and Sitka spruce.
The Premier Concert Rosewood exemplifies the best of the Breedlove sound in an award-winning body shape, with all the note-for-note clarity that has made Breedlove famous. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel Breedlove
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!