Breedlove Passport PLUS D/CMe, H-H Acoustic-Electric Guitar NaturalProduct #583487 Breedlove 583487 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A traditional dreadnought with tone that is big, powerful, and complex.
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival dreadnought shape and voice, the D/CMe acoustic-electric guitar has tone that is big, powerful, and complex. A solid red cedar top and mahogany back and sides generate a warm tone with good projection.
This Breedlove guitar includes the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with a backlit chromatic tuner. The Breedlove D/CMe guitar also features lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. The PLUS model features the amazing tone of the bridge truss bracing system for sustain and complexity in each note. This acoustic-electric guitar is fun to play loud for both beginners and advanced players. Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style dreadnought shaped body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Glossy finish
- Breedlove Revival rosewood "belly bridge"
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with backlit display for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
Get Breedlove quality at a great price!