- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A Breedlove with traditional styling that is great for both beginners and advanced players.
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival OM shape and voice, the OM/SM Breedlove Passport acoustic guitar is highly versatile, punchy, comfortable and efficient. A solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides generate a bold tone with good projection. The OM/SM guitar also features lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. This Breedlove Passport guitar is easy to hold and fun to play for both beginners and advanced players. Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style OM shaped body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Depth 4-1/16" at tail block, 3-1/4" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Revival rosewood "belly bridge"
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove
Order a Breedlove guitar that is easy to hold and fun to play