Breedlove Passport OM/MMe Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A Breedlove with traditional styling that is great for both beginners and advanced players.
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival OM shape and voice, the OM/MMe guitar is highly versatile, punchy, comfortable and efficient. A solid mahogany top and all-mahogany body generate full, bold tone with good projection.
The OM/MMe Breedlove Passport guitar also features lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. Integrated electronics have 2-band EQ, volume, and a chromatic tuner. This acoustic-electric guitar is easy to hold and fun to play for both beginners and advanced players. Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style OM shaped body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid mahogany top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Depth 4-1/16" at tail block, 3-1/4" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Revival rosewood "belly bridge"
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Breedlove electronics with 2-band EQ, volume, and a chromatic tuner
- Chrome tuners
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove