Open Box (Mint) Breedlove Passport N250/COe Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A beautiful nylon-stringed guitar that is highly versatile, comfortable and efficiently designed.
The Breedlove Passport N250/COe acoustic electric guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop N25 shape and voice. With 14 frets to body, the N25 shape is highly versatile, fast playing, comfortable and efficient. This nylon-string guitar has been Breedlove's top selling shape for over 20 years.
The N250/COe adds to the sight and sound of the Passport C250/CM with the alternative wood ovangkol, plus the tone and feel of nylon strings. This stripy-looking wood has a sweet, balanced sound reminiscent of cedar and rosewood and is finished in a silky satin. For plugged-in gigs, the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with backlit chromatic tuner provides easy amplification. Breedlove has also moved the 9V battery to the endpin area. Easy to play, fun to take out.
Includes gig bag.
- Nylon String with slotted headstock
- Full Sized N25 Shaped Body with 25.5" scale
- Solid red cedar top
- Laminated ovangkol back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Black binding, top, back, corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood pinless bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 48mm or 1-7/8;", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport tuner VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with back-lit screen for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario High Tension nylon strings for strong and fast playing
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove