Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T Travel Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #583492 Breedlove 583492 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great travel guitar with upgraded electronics.
The Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T travel guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop C25 shape and voice. The C25 shape is highly versatile and efficient. This travel acoustic electric guitar has a short scale length and is tuned to A. The balanced, full sound of the C25 Passport is now ready to be your travel companion without sacrificing tone or feel.
The travel acoustic guitar replaces the older Passport C25, T with upgraded electronics and lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. Enjoy the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with the backlit chromatic tuner and easy to read tuning indicator. Breedlove has also moved the 9V battery to the endpin area. This Breedlove travel guitar is a great complement to your full size instruments in an ensemble setting. Easy to play, fun to take out. Includes gig bag.
- Travel scale C25 shaped body with 19.1" string scale
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Scalloped tenor bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Black binding, top, back, corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Offset Breedlove pattern pearl position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 485 mm (19.1") string length with 21 frets approximately with 15 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm, saddle same as Atlas acoustics see sample for spacing
- Tuned to A (also can be tuned to G with heavier strings)
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod-soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport tuner VTC active pickup
- Chromatic tuner with backlit screen for easy tuning
- End pin area 9-volt battery access
- D'addario 16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag included
Enjoy the convenience of practicing on the road!