Breedlove Oregon Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Locally sourced wood in a great acoustic guitar.
For the player who wants the stout projection of a Breedlove dreadnought with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtle. The most accessible American-made platform for the Breedlove rounded dreadnought, it's voiced to project defined tone with volume and clarity and features a slightly rounded upper bout to provide a great sound chamber and to be less restrictive for the player.
Breedlove acoustics are among the most sought-after in the market. The Oregon is a reasonably priced true Breedlove, designed with all of the expertise and craftsmanship of the artisan-level Breedloves. Here is an opportunity to own a handmade, solid top full-size American-made acoustic guitar for a lot less than you might think.
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Neck Wood: Hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back/Sides: Solid myrtlewood
- Finish/Color: Semi-gloss with toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 10-5/8"
- Upper Bout Width: 11-5/8"
- Body Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 4"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup: Fishman Ultra-Tone
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Nut Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, U.S.A.
American made, locally sourced and affordale. Order a genuine Breedlove today.