- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This redesigned Atlas 12-string sings beautifully and offers powerful projection.
The Atlas Stage J350/EFe-12 is among the top-ranking solid-top 12-string acoustic guitars in the world. This beautiful acoustic-electric guitar takes advantage of the bold Breedlove aesthetic and sound featuring the redesigned Breedlove bracing system with JLD bridge truss for sustain and balance. The resonant and versatile ultra-deep jumbo body sounds great acoustically and sings when plugged in. The guitar's tuned top is ideal for alternate tunings and projects powerfully in big group jams. The LR Bagg's LR-T CV Tuner Preamp pickup features volume, 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner.
- Jumbo, extra deep body, soft cutaway
- Solid Englemann spruce top
- Flamed maple laminate back and sides with toner
- Extra deep body 5", 4" at heel
- Lower bout width 17"
- Improved Breedlove 12-string bracing with ultralight JLD bridge truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid binding, top, back, neck, and corner caps
- Abalone rosette with black border
- Abalone top purfling with BWBWB purfling
- STAGE inlay pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy finish, satin neck
- Rosewood bridge, fretboard, and headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-7/8" (43mm)
- Compensated saddle
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double-action truss rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini-tuners
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp pickup with onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, presence, 3-band EQ
- D'Addario EXP 12-string set
- Breedlove hardshell logo case included
Order this beautiful 12-string today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Breedlove Atlas Stage Series J350/EFe-12 12-String Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This guitar was a birthday gift in the spring, so I have owned it for about ten months. The J350 is outstanding...I had been somewhat afraid of 12-strings because, as a woman musician, they are a bit hard on the left hand--often with extra wide neck and high action. This instrument was perfect, right out of the case. It is easy to fret and has an fantastic 12-string "ring" to it. The second bane of 12-strings, tuning is also addressed perfectly on this instrument. The onboard equalizer and tuner make it simple to keep it in tune. Also, if kept cased and humidified properly, it holds its tune well in between uses. It is a beautiful, easy to play, fine sounding instrument--my next goal is to get the six string version because the sound and convenience of being able to "hold" this guitar comfortably are unmatched. Great guitar!