Breedlove Atlas Stage Series C25/SRe Concert Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #500473 Breedlove 500473 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Premium appointments and crisp tone.
The Stage C25/SRe is a reinvention of the all time best-selling Breedlove AC25/SR, PLUS. It is a bold acoustic-electric concert ready to be plugged in and played out. The redesigned instrument is lighter, more resonant, and features an L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp pickup with 3-band EQ, presence, volume control, phase, and chromatic tuner with in-line mute. Kim Breedlove's redesigned Stage inlay is ready for stage lights. Includes case.
- Deep body concert, acoustic-electric, soft cutaway
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid rosewood back & laminate sides
- Depth at Tail 4-9/16" Block, 3-3/4" at heel
- Lower bout width 15-1/4"
- Improved Breedlove bracing with ultralight JLD bridge truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid bound body and neck
- Abalone rosette with purfling ring
- Abalone top urfling with BWBWB purfling
- New STAGE inlay pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy finish, satin neck
- Rosewood bridge, fretboard, and headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated saddle
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double-action truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome Grover mini-tuners
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with in-line mute, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove logo hardshell Case included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Breedlove Atlas Stage Series C25/SRe Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I bought this guitar summer of 2010... went to a local store and played every acoustic in their good acoustics room. This thing outplayed (in my opinion) high end Taylors, Martins, and Gibsons. It projects, extremely well, has great tonal qualities and is gonna get better over time because it's all solid wood! I lead worship at my church and it sounds amazing plugged in w/ the LR Baggs pickup...
Advice: if you want a projecting great sounding guitar at a great price, this is the one.