Restock Breedlove Atlas Series Studio C250/SMe-12 12-String Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Reconfigured for maximum projection, this Breedlove 12-string acoustic-electric has it all.
The Breedlove Atlas Series Studio C250/SMe-12 is a serious Breedlove acoustic electric concert body 12-string. Optimized for song writing, recording, and live stage performances, the C250/SMe-12 is highly comfortable and enjoyable to play for long periods of time. The L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner is easy to use and delivers outstanding amplified tone. Breedlove is known for building high-quality 12-string acoustic guitars that add value and a whole new level of tonal richness to the C250/SMe-12 guitar.
- Deep Body Concert, Soft Cutaway, 12 string
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Laminate Back and Sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width 15-1/4"
- Improved Breedlove 12-string Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Tortoise Bound Body BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Body, Satin Neck
- Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-7/8" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, presence, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Includes case
- Designed by Kim Breedlove