Blueridge Pre-War Series BR-283A 000 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Inspired by the great guitars of the pre-war era with classy appoinments and great tonewoods.
Combine fine modern workmanship with rare, costly tonewoods and lavish, abalone pearl inlay on every border and you have the Blueridge BR-283A. This 000 sized guitar is just the right size for comfort and ease of playing, but retains the big tone, clarity and volume that's perfect for live performance as well as recording work.
The top is crafted from high-quality Adirondack spruce and braced with the same forward-x pattern parabolic braces as the 1930's original. Rare and costly solid rosewood is used for the back and sides and gorgeous abalone pearl is inlaid on every border to make this flagship guitar a stunning visual display as well as a performance instrument. Case sold separately.
- Body type: OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Select solid rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet looking and sound guitar today!