Blueridge Pre-War Series BR-263A 000 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A beautiful work of art that's a joy to play.
The BR-263A 000-style guitar offers authentic style reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII. Every guitar is manufactured using the same techniques as their antique counterparts, but with subtle improvements that bring these guitars firmly into the 21st century.
Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional herringbone trim, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars also feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod making this truly a modern collectable. Case sold separately.
- Body type: OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Select solid rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this fine Blueridge guitar today!