Open Box (Blemished) Blueridge Pre-War Series BR-260A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Inspired by the great guitars of the pre-war era with classy appoinments and great tonewoods.
Have you ever dreamed of owning a pre-war-inspired herringbone guitar...a guitar that set the standard for the way all of the most highly-prized vintage instruments are judged? Well here's your chance. Be one of the first to add this modern Blueridge Herringbone to your collection.
The BR-260A has all the boom and bite any player wants in a rosewood dreadnaught. Not to mention that it has an all-solid dreadnaught body with Adirondack spruce top and hand-selected premium solid rosewood back and sides. Popping off the subtle, natural look of the wood is grained ivoroid binding, Herringbone purfling, Saga's exclusive Dalmatian tortoise-style pickguard, and vintage-style open-back tuners. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Select Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Blueridge today!