Blueridge Historic Series BR-183 000 Acoustic GuitarSku #H82502000000000 Blueridge H82502 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable and comfortably sized instrument with top-shelf appointments.
The BR-183 is the ultimate finger picking guitar. With its "000" size and lavish abalone pearl on all borders, this guitar is sure to turn many a pickers head. Its striking beauty is matched only by its full, rich, and great responsive tone. Crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved forward shifted X-bracing, choice solid rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck and traditional dovetail neck joint.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders
- "000" body style with 14th-fret neck joint
- Abalone border and sound hole rosette
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and 1 11/16" nut width the traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Abalone position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- Full D-45 style ornamentation
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, mother-of-pearl and abalone design on peghead
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.