Blueridge Historic Series BR-160CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A stage-ready guitar with solid tonewoods and Fishman electronics.
This pre-war inspired herringbone dreadnaught has it all, including a deep cutaway and a factory installed Fishman Presys Blend pickup system. The instrument's already great sound and great looks have made this one of the most desirable acoustic guitars in production today. The cutaway offers greater accessibility to the higher frets, while the pickup system adds to its overall versatility.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
Fishman Presys Blend Under-Saddle Transducer
The compact sophisticated Fishman Presys Blend system features Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, a Phase switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display. It also include a pre-wired Fishman Sonicore pickup, low-battery indicator, low profile control knobs, and best of all, a built-in microphone with mic blend level control. Its unique pivot design makes it easy to access the battery compartment.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Deep cutaway body design for easy access to upper frets
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design inlay
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian-style pickguard
- High-gloss finish with aged toner applied for that vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bone nut and saddle
- Shop adjusted
- Small footprint
- Volume control
- Bass, Middle and Treble control knobs
- Built-in tuner with LED display
- Phase switch
- Low battery indicator
- Unique pivot design for instant 9-Volt battery access
- Low profile control knobs
- Onboard anti-feedback control (Notch)
- Brilliance control for additional tone shaping
- Built-in microphone with mic blend level control
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
Historic Series BR-160CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25.6"