Blueridge Historic Series BR-160-12 12-String Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A vibrant 12-string with prewar bracing and solid tonewoods.
The Blueridge BR-160-12 recalls the classic American guitars made in the late 1940s with its incurved waist and super-jumbo shape, but its flowing lines are unique to this model. The top is solid, close-grained spruce and the back and sides are of solid East Indian rosewood. Herringbone wood inlay borders the top and the pickguard is a unique Dalmatian imitation tortoise shell.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian style pickguard
- Natural high-gloss finish with aged toner
- 14:1 ratio vintage-style, 6-in-a-line closed-back tuners with round buttons for exceptional tuning accuracy and instrument balance
- Bone nut and saddle
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
Historic Series BR-160-12 12-String Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Nut Width: 1 7/8 inch
Scale Length: 25.6 inch