An ideal acoustic guitar for the player who loves the guitar designs of the 1940s and 1950s.
The Historic Series BG-180 Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar is visually and tonally stunning, giving you big warm tone in an instrument that's extremely easy to play. The guitar features a premium solid Sitka spruce top and a premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with genuine abalone trim on all the borders. The BG-180's unique fingerboard and peghead inlay bring an elegant aesthetic touch to complete this beautiful Blueridge acoustic guitar.
- Premium solid Sitka spruce top
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Soft shoulder body shape with abalone purfling on all edges
- 1-11⁄16" nut width
- 16" lower bout
- Low profile, carved mahogany neck with traditional carved diamond volute on back of headstock
- Dovetail neck joint
- 24-3⁄4" scale length
- Bone nut and saddle
- Beautiful mother-of-pearl and abalone fingerboard inlay with matching peghead design
- Open-back vintage-style tuners
- Vintage pickguard shape
- Saga exclusive vintage sunburst finish
- Premium ebony fingerboard with PreWar "split diamond" abalone snow flake markers
- Ebony bridge with abalone dot-inlaid ebony bridge pins
- Delicate wood marquetry backstrip
- White body and neck binding
- Gold-plated tuners
Call or click to order and add this beautiful vintage-style acoustic guitar to your collection today.