Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-63A 000 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Delivers vintage sound and feel with a modern look and low price.
If you could imagine one all-around acoustic guitar that can do virtually everything-it would be the BR-63A from Blueridge. With its compact, easy-to-hold body size and its slim, fast mahogany neck, this superb guitar is a favorite with singer-songwriters, fingerstyle artists and guitarists of many other styles. The rare, costly Adirondack spruce used for the solid top ensures a big, full, rich tone with great carrying power.
The back and sides are of choice Santos rosewood and the entire guitar is finished in a gleaming, highly-polished natural finish. The built-in adjustable truss rod keeps the neck in perfect alignment at all times and the tuners are the classic vintage open-back variety with butterbean buttons. Delicate herringbone purfling borders the top and bridge and fingerboard are of select rosewood.
- Body type: OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Santos Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Handcarved parabolic braces in authentic pre-war forward X-position
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: White Bound Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel-plated vintage-style 14:1 ratio open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this solid Blueridge acoustic today.