Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-60A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic dreadnought body with rare Adriondack spruce top and Santos mahogany back and sides at an affordable price.
The Blueridge BR-60A, with its gleaming natural finish, offers an unbeatable combination of tone, playability and value! The rare, expensive solid Adirondack spruce top with Blueridge's famous parabolic forward-x bracing is the secret to that genuine prewar tone. Choicest rosewood forms the back and sides while the slim, easy-playing neck of mahogany features an adjustable truss-rod to ensure perfect alignment at all times.
The big booming tone of the BR-60A is perfect for bluegrass and many other styles of music. The bridge and fingerboard are of the finest East Indian rosewood and the top is edged with the traditional herringbone pattern. The neck joins the body and the 14th fret and the comfortable 1" nut width. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Santos Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Carved mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Santos rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this special Blueridge guitar today!