Tenor body and rosewood come together to create exquisite and rich lower tones.
The Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-70T tenor acoustic guitar will attract a host of players on its looks alone, while it's quality build and fantastic tone will seal the deal. The tenor guitar has grown in popularity, and is now used in everything from folk to metal. A solid Sitka spruce top, gives this acoustic powerful and slightly harmonic projection. The highly-figured Santos rosewood back and sides offer an eye catching look and a textured sound that naturally resonates fundamental tones. Flashing Abalone pearl borders and fret position markers finish this tenor acoustic.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Santos rosewood back and sides
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic X-pattern
- White body binding with Abalone pearl top boarder and soundhole rosette
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck
- Hexagonal abalone position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Blueridge logo in m-o-p with ornate m-o-p and abalone peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style, nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- 1 9/32 inch nut width
- 22 7/8 inch scale length
- Shop Adjusted
Call or click to get your ticket on the tenor train.