Prewar tone with a modern look and added versatility.
The Blueridge Contemporary Series dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is constructed of exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides and topped with solid Sitka. The high quality tonewoods offer clear and harmonic projection with natural resonating bass tones. The artful abalone trim, deep cutaway and quality Fishman Pickup system make this acoustic-electric right at home on any stage.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Choice Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck
- Mother-of-pearl position markers
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Deep cutaway design
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Factory installed Fishman Presys Plus transducer system
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vvintage-style gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- 25.6 inch scale length
- Shop Adjusted
Go vintage and modern all at once, call or click to order.