O-sized tenor acoustic guitar with beauty and playability for a great price.
Blueridge has re-introduced the classic O-sized tenor guitar and has perfectly reproduced this popular model down to the last detail. You'll love the distinct bright, ringing sound of the tenor guitar that sports a gorgeous Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Multi-ply tortoise body binding
- Carved mahogany, low profile
- neck with dot position
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard
- and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Blueridge logo in m-o-p with ornate m-o-p and abalone peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio, nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style
- Nut width: 1-9/32"
- Scale length: 22-7/8"
One of the most comfortable and sweet-sounding guitars you're likely to lay your hands on.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Blueridge BR-40T Contemporary Series Tenor Acoustic Guitar:
The BR40T is my second Blueridge instrument, the first being an impressive BR160-12, and there are no disappointments here. An excellent sounding and playing instrument. Beyond my expectation with respect to build quality and tonality. Compared to the Martin tenor, the BR40T is far better sounding. More harmonic development and sustain. I'm a luthier and musician of 40 years, and have owned and run a recording studio for over 20 years. I like this little axe and Blueridge appears to be an amazing value. Highly recommended.