Spruce and rosewood in a wonderfully accurate turn of the century recreation.
The Blueridge BR-371 Parlor Acoustic Guitar celebrates the past. This new Blueridge is the perfect replica of a classic, small-bodied parlor guitar built around the turn of the century. Every feature of design, workmanship and ornamentation is faithfully reproduced, but with a few modern improvements such as a slimmer, more playable neck and adjustable truss rod. Representing the top of the line for the Blueridge Parlor guitars, the BR-371 features stunning abalone pearl inlay around top and soundhole as well as select solid woods throughout.
- Select solid spruce top
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Handcarved parabolic-shaped and scalloped top bracing in the authentic PreWar forward-X position
- Solid mahogany neck with traditional diamond volute
- Abalone top and sound hole purfling
- Grained ivoroid binding on body and neck
- Ebony fingerboard and pyramid-style bridge with bone saddle
- Bone nut
- Natural high-gloss finish
- High quality, nickel-plated
- Gotoh tuners with grained ivoroid buttons
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Shop adjusted
Call or click to get this masterfully reproduced guitar.